Friday, May 14, 2010

My Welcoming Post

What is the first thing to do when a new blog is created? Of course is to welcome anyone who happens to stumble upon this small blog of mine. So here I am welcoming those who came. 

Frankly speaking, this blog was created 2 years ago and was quite active for a period of 2 months. Yes. I give up easily on things I do. But since I’m waiting for my results and have nothing better to do, why not re-create this blog and put some thoughts here to spend my time rather than watching a marathon of some weird drama.

My guess on the first impression for whoever who stumble upon here is “Eww, this blog is so girly!! Its so pink!!” Yes again. I looove girly stuff. Obviously, as I’m a girl. But, but, I do play Dota. Ha. Ironic much. No offense to other girls who enjoy this game. However, as being who I am, of course I stop playing this game as I find it boring and lost interest in it (or maybe I’m growing older).

Anyways. This blog will be a blog for me to put in any opinion of mine. It could be anything, nothing specific. I can’t give any example right now since I haven’t thought about what I should write for the next post. Or it could be about what I’ve encountered or experienced like a million other blogs, so if anyone find my blog interesting, I will be totally grateful.

Hopefully I am able to keep this blog active. I promise to update at least once every week (very doubtful). So stick around. Do comment if something is nice or criticize if something is awful. I accept criticism. =D

No comments: